8/10/2005

Blogging Survey

I got this from a friend:

I'm currently doing some research for my Masters about blogging in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan at the University of Westminster. I've just designed a questionnaire and would be grateful if you could fill it on (its for anyone of the above origins or living in these countries). It only takes about 8 minutes.

All your responses and any comments will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. The results of this research should be very exciting and, by the end of august, I will be sharing them with everyone. If you have questions at any time about the survey or the procedures, you may contact, myself, Maha Taki on +44(0)7916161035 or email me at the email mahataki(at)gmail.com.

Click Here to take the survey

3 comments:

JiimSiin جيم سين said...

Done!
:-)

Bubidu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maha said...

Thanks Ayman for putting up the post..need the maximum number of people in order to get a comprehensive report on the regional blogopshere.
here is the link
Start with the survey now by clicking
Click Here to take the survey

or alternatively go to:
www.thesuffragettes.blogspot.com